Check Anorak - Tan
Introducing the all-new Check Anorak in a Tan colourway. This silhouette was heavily influenced by the Japanese streetwear culture of Tokyo. Based off of our previous limited edition run of our Tech Anorak but with an entirely new and improved design layout and an addition of a number of technical elements. Featuring a water-resistant shell, double-lined hood, contrast drawcord for the hood, elasticated drawcord and toggles at the hem, custom zipper and a large front pocket with a custom snap dome closure. A custom check print is the signature design piece of the jacket, while the centre back holds a unique custom I Love Ugly embroidery.
Whether you're walking the streets of Tokyo or chilling on a breezy day in Auckland. This a jacket that you will not be able to resist taking everwhere. A lightweight, water-resistant piece of outerwear that can easily be layered over a shirt or crew. Pair it with a pant from our Anton range for the street smart look.
Model: 185cm (6ft) // 75kg (165lbs) // 31" Waist // Wears: Medium
Fits and Features
- Water resistant custom check printed main
- Unlined shell jacket
- Double lined hood
- YKK metal zipper at centre front neck with custom ILU puller
- Contrast drawcord with custom metal ends
- Large front patch pocket with custom snap dome closure
- Elasticated cuff
- Custom PVC patch on left hem
- Elasticated drawcord at hem with plastic adjustable toggles
- Custom embroidery edges applique on CB
- Fabric: 100% Polyester