Denim Mid Rise Zespy Pant - Dark Workshop Blue
Conceptualised whilst on a 'trip' in Amsterdam, the Zespy Pant is one of our most iconic styles designed for the inquisitive mind.
This Mid-Rise Zespy develops the traditional style further and in a more mature way by having a regular crotch. It is easy to walk in, or even to ride a bike in. In classic form, the garment is tapered and stacked silhouette with gunmetal ankle zips making it a professional looking pant but with that much needed ILU twist. PS If any other brand offers this on the market, it's going to lack that magic which our Zespy pants have become famous for. Every detail has been considered, to the point where we now mill our own fabric to get that perfect crispiness and comfort every time you try a pair on.
Fit & Features
- 12 oz. raw blue denim
- No drop crotch
- Mid-rise rise crotch
- Gives you the ability to walk properly and ride a bike
- Do all the things you couldn't do in our classic Zespy Pants
- ILU capped drawstrings and elasticated waistband
- Added zip-fly for easy access
- Rear embroidered triangle
- Iconic YKK ankle zips. Gives you that much desired tapered look
- 98% cotton and 2% elastane denim
- Single washed raw denim for added comfort and flexibility. Avoid contact with whites as colour may transfer.