We have an incredible opportunity for a passionate, proven and resilient Graphic Designer to join our successful brand. We are looking for an experienced creative mind to work alongside our creative and digital team to execute on I Love Ugly’s various channels.
You will be the ‘go to’ designer on our Digital creative outputs, working closely with the Lead Graphic Designer, to ensure all work is upheld to the highest standard and supports our goal of becoming the world's best streetwear brand.
- Execute on all Digital Advertising content, concepts and ideas for Meta, Pinterest and Tiktok
- Website asset creation e.g. banners, sub banners, bundles
- Asset creation for automated email flows
- Execute each week’s release creative on social media (Instagram, Facebook)
- Assist Lead Graphic Designer with creation of specialty items (e.g., Patches, labels, motifs etc) and projects outside releases
- Day to day collaboration with key team members – Lead Graphic Designer, Media Buyer and E-Commerce Coordinator
- Highly experienced within the Adobe Suite
- Immaculate attention to detail and organisation of assets
- Strong time management skills and solutions oriented
- Strong communicator and proven ability to work with autonomy
- Great initiative to bring proactive ideas and ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- An engaged and creative thinker, with the ability to think as a marketer, both within the context of brand activation and direct response marketing
- Exhibits a clear comprehension of adherence to brand guidelines
- Ability to put forward your own creative ideas and suggestions
Please email email@example.com with your CV if interested.