We accept returns for any reason (Excluding Sale Items) – sizing, colour, or if you’ve simply changed your mind. All items must be returned in retail quality – unwashed, unworn, and with original tags attached.
Returns must be sent back within 30 days of the package delivery date. For all NZ orders, the return costs are the responsibility of the customer.
If you're having trouble making a return, please get in touch with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist in any way we can.
- Items purchased at full price can be returned for a Refund, Credit, or Size Exchange.
- Sale items are NOT eligible for our normal returns conditions.
- If items are damaged or faulty, they may be returned for a Repair, Refund, Credit, or Exchange, at our discretion.
- Please allow 48 hours from when your return arrives at our facility to process your return
- A partial return from a bundle deal for a Refund or Credit will remove the original discount and the full price of the kept item(s) will be applied, with the final refund amount adjusted to match that.
- All gift cards are non-refundable and a monetary refund cannot be issued in exchange for purchases made with a gift card.
- Orders made in-store cannot be returned via our online Return Process, if you’re unable to return in-store please get in touch with our support team at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist in any way we can.
Please note, due to safe hygiene practices we can’t accept returns on Underwear or Socks unless they are returned unworn, unopened and in original packaging with tags still attached. Exceptions can be made should the product be received faulty or in an otherwise unsatisfactory condition.
For all online orders please begin the Return Process below. Alternatively, you may return your item(s) in-store.
Black Friday Returns Policy: All Black Friday Sale Items are advertised as final and no refunds/exchanges are accepted online or in store.